Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Come on everyone

I have been complaining for a while now about all of our products coming mostly from China. I really noticed it when the economy got bad. I decided to start a blog for all Americans who feel this way too. I would like for people to come here and tell where the best places are to buy American and what products are out there. Example being TV's. Does anyone know what brand or where you could buy an American made TV?
My son tries to buy only American. He may pay more for it, but he says it will be worth it in the long run. Actually he says the products themselves are better quality.
I have recently started looking at where a product comes from, such as clothing. I have stopped buying if it were made somewhere else. It is very hard to find something made here.
If we all pull together we can help our own economy here in the US. I would love to see our jobs come back here. We can do this. So what do you say?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a wonderful idea for a blog! I am following you now and look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete